Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What products help with dark spots?
The CC Serum with Vitamin C reduces discoloration & Detox Nightwear Cream reduces dark spots along with creating an even tone with the skin.
2. What does the Exfoliating Face Scrub do?
The Exfoliating Face Scrub aids in removing oils and dead skin. It will deeply nourish the skin and improve dullness.
3. What products help to keep the skin moisturized?
The Hydrating Face Moisturizer aids to rejuvenate tired skin. It leaves the skin nourished and smooth with improving elasticity.
4. What products help with reducing pores?
The Detoxifying Charcoal Mask aids in removing dirt while reducing pores. It will leave the skin feeling refreshed and radiant.
5. What products help with creating an even skin tone?
The Detox Nightwear Cream can be applied before bedtime and will last overnight. It aids in nourishing the skin and reduces the appearance of dark spots and create an even skin tone.
6. What product helps with reducing puffiness under the eye?
The Cucumber Herbal Eye Gel
7. What product helps remove oils?
The Perfect 10 Oil helps to remove dirt, stubborn make-up, and impurities while moisturizing the skin and creating a youthful glow.
8. What products can you use before applying make-up?
The Illuminating Universal Primer adds vitamins to the skin for lasting make-up application along with brightening and tightening the skin. It helps to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and pores.
9. What products can reduce wrinkles?
The CC Serum with Vitamin C aids in creating firmness with the skin and reduces the appearance wrinkles.
10. What products are great for men?
All of Empress Allure's skin care products are unisex.
11. What are the shipping and handling time?
Our skin care products takes 2-3 days to process and ship and all orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail. Our skin care accessories take 5-15 business days to ship due to COVID and warehouse restrictions.
12. What is the return policy?
All sales are final. If you have any concerns, you can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org